Adapt with InsignLanguage
Be fully inclusive
Educate your workforce
Is your Business Accessible for Deaf people? Can they contact you through a BSL Interpreter?
Communicate with Deaf customers
Ensure Deaf customers can communicate with your staff.
Employ Deaf people
Include Deaf employees in your business by becoming Deaf Aware.
Promote good business practice
Meet the Equality Act 2010 and Accessible Information Specification.
What we offer
Make your website accessible
Simply embedding a URL link on your website allows Deaf people to instantly be put through to one of our BSL interpreters, allowing a conversation to happen between a Deaf customer and one of your staff members.Get in touch
Career Advocacy Service
With a growing network of companies in various sectors, we look for ways to support Deaf people who are looking for work.
Our Career Advocacy Service focuses on you, your goals and working with you to achieve them.
Deaf Awareness Workshops
Our workshops have been created specially to benefit either your organisation, or the various individuals who attend our courses.
Get in touch to find out how your company can benefit.
Why use InSignLanguage?
- Communicate with Deaf people who use BSL as their first or preferred language instantly, as and when required
- Meet the Equality Act 2010 and Accessible Information Specification
- Increase your WCAG Accessibility rating
- Expand your business reach by being accessible to new customers
- Be ‘Deaf Aware’ but also ‘Deaf Confident’
- Accessible via Windows, Apple and Android Devices